Old 01-08-2009, 07:13 AM
Frank Mause

Default AW: not able to configure internet connection in kubuntu

Hi,

did you do :

sudo pppoeconf ?
And did you fill in the needed data ?

Or did the program tell you something like :No net-card found ?

i have an adsl broadband connection.i am not able to connect to internet.
i read the documentation on the site abt creating a pppoe
configuration.i downloaded the pppoe pakage.now everything works fine
in the terminal, i can ping to my isp IP and it shows that i'm
connected.but when i load the webpages in konqueror or start K-torrent
it doesn't load anything
as if i'm not
connected.
i also read abt editing the /etc/resolv.conf but i am not able to save
any changes that i make.
so i am not able to insert my DNS addresses there.
please reply me and help me

thanx in advance..!!