Old 01-07-2009, 09:57 AM
Knapp

Default How to install 2 ubuntus on one drive

Hello and thanks for all the coming help!
So I have a nice working install but I would like to make a new partition (easy for me to do) and install Kubuntu 9.04
How do I do this? Is there a good link about it?
So I will end up with a duel boot system, I don't have any MS so no worries there. Can I do this without burning the CD? Can I do it from my current 8.04 Kubuntu or Ubuntu, by mounting the 9.10.iso or something like that?
Best,
--
Douglas E Knapp

Amazon Gift Cards; let them choose!!