Old 01-05-2009, 05:50 AM
Steven Vollom

Default How do I activate my sdb5 partition and have it stay active continually. **RESOLVED**

Thanks again to all. I am trying to end an unending post. The problem
was finally resolved by a Texas Guru, Constantinos Maltezos; I have
saved the solution and will provide it for any who want it. Just email
me at stevenvollom@sbcglobal.net. I am grateful to you all. It was
resolved in three pieces, but the final contribution came from
Constantinos. What a strong list we have. I wish I could contribute
more, but my contributions seem to be placing posts that teach well.
Some day I hope to join you who actually do the work. I am so very
grateful to you all.

Steven