Old 01-05-2009, 05:44 AM
Steven Vollom

Default How do I activate my sdb5 partition and have it stay active continually. **RESOLVED**

I also felt that it would be ok to hopefully stop this neverending
thread. ;-)

> My dear friends, I don't know how I do it, but I seem to create
> neverending threads from time to time. A gentleman from Texas,
> Constantinow Maltezos, posted a cure for the problem. I responded
> with my gratitude and a **RESOLVED** problem.
> I am grateful to each and every one of you. I lived with that problem
> for over a year. It is just wonderful to have the computer working
> properly again. I am so in all of your debt. I have saved the
> conclusions and will never forget how to help anyone who posts a
> similar problem in the future.

Please be cautious when considering a BFG Technologies product. They
are the offender of my new computer. They have broken their commitment
with me over and over for a month and a half. I still haven't received
the replacement.

Cudos, Cheers!, Ciao and Cordially,

Steven