Old 01-04-2009, 07:58 PM
Steven Vollom

Default Only with List permission.

I have and am being hurt by a hardware supplier. May I post what they have
done and are continuing to do to me? I am angry, of course, but mostly I
want to save members from a like situation. As much as I want to because
they deserve the spanking, I won't unless with the permission of the List.

Steven P.S.: If not, I will respond to any private inquiry
from those who also do not want to be
abused.