Old 12-24-2007, 02:48 AM
DaveR

Default Monitor Settings solved and Config panels work

I tested several changes to xorg.conf and either due to a stroke of luck
or frustration I copied the Monitor and Screen sections from conf.1 -
ctl+alt+backspace and I have a 1400x1050 screen. The Settings panel now
had a scroll bar from 640x480 to 1400x1050 ". I am a happy camper at
1024x768.

Thanks to all.

Dave