Old 01-02-2009, 01:26 AM
Gene Heskett

Default Hidden Menubar does not drop down when I put cursor in upper left corner.

On Thursday 01 January 2009, Steven Vollom wrote:
>> And with that, I can predict that your machine will never behave itself
>> until that is fixed, probably with good memory. Sometimes dumpster diving
>> might find something usable?
>
>Does the memory have to be completely free from error to be acceptable?

Generally speaking, yes. Computer software is not at all tolerant of a single
wrong bit anyplace. While you can understand the meaning with words whose
spelling is completely fubar, the computer can't, its extremely literal.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)