Old 01-01-2009, 10:35 PM
Karl Klinger

Default Hidden Memubar does not drop down when I put cursor in upper left corner.

Steven Vollom wrote:
>> And with that, I can predict that your machine will never behave itself
>> until that is fixed, probably with good memory. Sometimes dumpster diving
>> might find something usable?
>
> Does the memory have to be completely free from error to be acceptable?

Yes.

Karl

Old 01-01-2009, 10:46 PM
Karl Klinger

Karl Klinger wrote:
> Steven Vollom wrote:
>>> And with that, I can predict that your machine will never behave itself
>>> until that is fixed, probably with good memory. Sometimes dumpster diving
>>> might find something usable?
>> Does the memory have to be completely free from error to be acceptable?
>>

> Yes.
>
> Karl

I have read that memory problems may be due to poor connections between
the memory slots and the memory modules. You could try pulling out the
memory, cleaning the connectors, and putting it back in. This might
save you having to buy new memory.

Karl