Old 01-01-2009, 09:37 AM
Steven Vollom

Default Hidden Memubar does not drop down when I put cursor in upper left corner.

I set configuration so that when I put the cursor in the upper left corner of
the desktop, the menubar would drop down. It doesn't drop down anymore.
Fortunately the menu opens with a right click, but the Icons that I use to
open packages does not drop down either, or the clock among other things. I
googled the problem but nothing related to my system about the problem. I
use Hardy and KDE3.5.10. Thanks for any help!!

Steven