Old 12-30-2008, 03:44 PM
Steven Vollom

Default How do I change the default configuration of MPlayer movie player? RESOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Tuesday 30 December 2008 3:45:00 am Nils Kassube wrote:
> Steven Vollom wrote:
> > Some time has passed since I made the last entry, and I am not sure I
> > remember what I did that screwed the MPlayer configuration up. I
> > believe I may have entered 'mplayer -monitoraspect 16:9 %u'. In any
> > event, when I attempt to open a movie file in MPlayer, a box opens with
> > the following: Service
> > '/home/steven/.local/share/applications/mplayer.desktop' is
> > malformatted.
>
> Remove that file /home/steven/.local/share/applications/mplayer.desktop
> and it should give you the original configuration. Either that file isn't
> needed or it will be created again when you start mplayer the next time.
>

> Nils

Thanks Nils. Thanks for your patience. The logic of that move may have sunk
in. I don't think I will have to ask that kind of question again. Strange
how dumb a person feels when a breakthrough on understanding comes through on
an easy answer. You are great.

Steven