Old 12-29-2008, 12:37 AM
Steven Vollom

Default Is there a way to install a keyboard that was programmed for Windows?

I just purchased a new keyboard that has some nice features that require
installing the software. The programs are .exe's, and I use Kubuntu KDE. I
moved them to the c: drive of Wine, however they were rejected. Is there a
way to work around this problem? TIA

Steven