Old 12-28-2008, 10:45 AM
Brian Norman Wootton

Default imbedded java in ff3

There seems to be a running sore in launchpad about java not working in
Firefox v3, can't
really see any definitive cure or upgrade instructions, does anybody
have any concrete
information about this? I've added my little moan to the rest of comments.
I've kubuntu 8.10(intrepid) stand-alone on a 64b amd.
hopefully
brian