Old 12-27-2008, 12:17 PM
Ash

Default Ubuntu Studio installation Successful / Edmund

Thanks a million Edmund. I have saved your instructions like gold.

I followed your instructions and have completed installation and
upgrade of Ubuntu Studio on my system.

I am facing one problem : No sound!!

So I just ran Hardware Testing and sent report to Launchpad.

I would welcome any advise on how I can sort out this problem.