Old 11-21-2007, 02:42 PM
Mark Fraser

Default Mouse gestures

I've just noticed that with 7.10 I am unable to use mouse gestures in
Konqueror, they worked fine in 7.04. I've looked in Input Actions under
Accessibility in System Settings and there are no Actions pre-loaded.

Should they be there and how do I get them back?

Old 11-28-2007, 11:23 AM
Mark Fraser

On Wednesday 21 November 2007 15:42:13 Mark Fraser wrote:
> I've just noticed that with 7.10 I am unable to use mouse gestures in
> Konqueror, they worked fine in 7.04. I've looked in Input Actions under
> Accessibility in System Settings and there are no Actions pre-loaded.
>
> Should they be there and how do I get them back?

I know they should be there as they're visible on my second computer just not
this one.

Anyone got any ideas how to get them back?