Old 12-26-2008, 01:20 AM
Steven Vollom

Default I have lost a group of Icons on my menu.

Just below the file menu line, I used to have a row of Icons. The first in
line would be 'write'. When I clicked on it, a template of an email would
appear, and I would write my email. That row of Icons is missing now. Did
that happen when I updated? Or is it the result of something I have done. I
now have to open File>New>Message to open the template. That adds two extra
steps to opening the template and doesn't seem an improvement. So I suspect
I have screwed up again somewhere that caused the row of Icons to disappear.
Has anyone else experienced this recently?

Steven