Old 12-23-2007, 10:48 AM
Billie Walsh

Default Dear Santa

I know it's a bit late to be sending in my wish list for this year, but
maybe you can put it on your list for next year.
If I could only have one thing for Christmas I sure would appreciate a
bit more functionality in System Settings. Better hardware configuration
tools, and a more complete set for the things that are/can be installed.
I know that's kind of a tall order, but maybe you could work on it.

Thank you Santa
Billie Walsh
Age: ...................well................lets just say "Old Enough"

Old 12-24-2007, 08:10 AM
Donn

Dear Billie,
You have been a very very naughty boy. Don't mess with me, I know it all -
all that fiddling with bits by touch and fsck and finger ...

I can't provide you with your gifts when you behave so ... naughtilly.
Really, even my elves blush when they ssh | grep Billie history on your
activities.

You will have to live with KDE the way it is and I'll see to it that you get
the buggy versions - because all the repos route via Santa HQ.

Yours,
The Klaws in KDE

Sorry, I'm just kidding.

Merry Mythmas all.

Old 12-25-2007, 09:57 AM
"Ali Milis"

Hi Billie

I would like to inform you that Santa has not read email for a while.
He will be back reading email as soon as Santa has finished
his Vista installation. Stay tuned and be patient!

Ho ho ho ho ho....

--
Raja Ali M.I. Ilias, Bengkalis, https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AliMilis
Counted GNU/Linux Engineer # 405138 - http://counter.li.org/