Old 12-24-2008, 04:28 AM
Ray Burke

Default FW: re re-partition Kubuntu 3-partitions on 40gb

From: rayburke30@hotmail.com
To: kubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com; kubuntu-users-request@lists.ubuntu.com; kubuntu-users-owner@lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: re re-partition Kubuntu 3-partitions on 40gb
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 16:20:30 +1100

anyone out there can help?

I run Kubuntu on a 40gb with three partitions 8gb sdb1+1gb swap area +38gb sbd3 /home!
but my sdb1 is always 100% full, and I want to partition it to
20gb sdb1
1 gb swap
19gb sdb3 /home
therefore reduce the 38gb sdb3 back to 19gb
**************** and the** 8gb sdb1 up to*** 20gb
**************** leaving the swap area as 1gb.

does anyone no of a application or program that is able to do this without destroying
any of the data???
as I have it connected to a dual boot 80gb xp pro/Kubuntu 40gb,
as I dont want to re-install Kubuntu and loose any data?????????

ray

Download free emoticons today! Holiday cheer from Messenger.
Download free emoticons today! Holiday cheer from Messenger.