Old 12-21-2008, 05:03 AM
Lindsay Mathieson

Default KDE4 Photo Album Manager?

Can anyone recommend a KDE4 based Photo Album Manager? I'd like the following
features:
- Ability to download photo via USB from the Camera
- Management of photo library
- Ability to generate template based photo albums
- Ability to upload said albums to a web page via ftp

I'm been using JAlbum, a java based app which is pretty good, but I'd like to
trial a more integrated KDE app if there is one.

I looked at digicam, but it appears to be still KDE 3.5 at the moment.

Thanks,

--
Lindsay Mathieson
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~blackpaw1/album