Old 12-18-2008, 07:35 PM
andrew heggie

Default kwallet

I made the mistake of entering my user password into kwallet wrongly. This was
for a prompt from kmail for my pop3 password which I don't have kmail store,
preferring kwallet to remember all my kontact passwords.

Now I'm prompted for my pop password whenever I first open kmail, yet kwallet
still deals with the other kontact passwords (knode etc).

How can I get back to kwallet opening for kmail?

AJH