FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Ubuntu > Kubuntu User

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 12-18-2008, 06:44 AM
Nils Kassube
 
Default Have I been removed from the list?

Steven Vollom wrote:
> I haven't received any emails from the forum since yesterday, Tuesday,
> 12:08am. Did I get removed from the list?

I don't think so - it went to the list without delay according to the
headers. Maybe there is a problem with your provider or a spam filter?


Nils

--
kubuntu-users mailing list
kubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-users
 
Old 12-18-2008, 06:45 AM
Georgi Kourtev
 
Default Have I been removed from the list?

I got your message. Apparently you are not removed.

gk



On Thursday 18 December 2008 08:29:43 Steven Vollom wrote:

> Dear sirs:

>

> I haven't received any emails from the forum since yesterday, Tuesday,

> 12:08am. Did I get removed from the list? If I did, would you please tell

> me what I did that was wrong. The List is very important to me. I am

> finally, after 3 years of trying to learn, learning how to operate and use

> Kubuntu. If I have offended anyone, I am sincerely sorry. If I am doing

> something wrong, please tell me what to do for me to be acceptable. I love

> this forum. I will never do anything that hurts it. If I am hurting it,

> just tell me what not to do, I will comply.

>

> Maybe I am stupid and old, but I am sincere. Thank you.

>

> Steven Vollom, fine-artist retired




--
kubuntu-users mailing list
kubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-users
 
Old 12-18-2008, 06:47 AM
Eberhard Roloff
 
Default Have I been removed from the list?

Nils Kassube wrote:
> Steven Vollom wrote:
>> I haven't received any emails from the forum since yesterday, Tuesday,
>> 12:08am. Did I get removed from the list?
>
> I don't think so - it went to the list without delay according to the
> headers. Maybe there is a problem with your provider or a spam filter?
>
>
> Nils
>
Maybe there wasn't a Mail on the list since yesterday. Except Steven's,
Nils' and mine ;-))

kind regards
Eberhard


--
kubuntu-users mailing list
kubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-users
 
Old 12-18-2008, 10:01 AM
Chris Jones
 
Default Have I been removed from the list?

> Maybe there wasn't a Mail on the list since yesterday. Except Steven's,
> Nils' and mine ;-))

Sorry no. The consistent stream continued just as before...

If the OP hasn't been receiving mails then there must be some reason for
it his end...

Chris

>
> kind regards
> Eberhard
>
>


--
kubuntu-users mailing list
kubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-users
 
Old 12-18-2008, 10:24 AM
Eberhard Roloff
 
Default Have I been removed from the list?

Chris Jones wrote:
>> Maybe there wasn't a Mail on the list since yesterday. Except Steven's,
>> Nils' and mine ;-))
>
> Sorry no. The consistent stream continued just as before...
>
> If the OP hasn't been receiving mails then there must be some reason for
> it his end...
>
So this might be a larger problem, since I did not get anything from
yesterday 11:58 PM to 7:29AM, this morning.

And, honestly, I do not think there is reason to worry about it.

And I am living on a different continent. ;-))

Kind regards
Eberhard


--
kubuntu-users mailing list
kubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-users
 
Old 12-18-2008, 12:52 PM
Steven Vollom
 
Default Have I been removed from the list?

> And, honestly, I do not think there is reason to worry about it.
>
> And I am living on a different continent. ;-))

Thanks my friend. I just have never gone that long without a post. Usually I
am in there several times through that period of time.

I just want to protect my participation, at all costs. I love this forum.

Steven



--
kubuntu-users mailing list
kubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-users
 
Old 12-19-2008, 07:22 PM
Brendan
 
Default Have I been removed from the list?

On Thursday 18 December 2008, Steven Vollom wrote:
> Dear sirs:
>
> I haven't received any emails from the forum since yesterday, Tuesday,
> 12:08am. Did I get removed from the list? If I did, would you please tell
> me what I did that was wrong. The List is very important to me. I am

Yes, we all took a vote and decided that you're bad. Sorry, it happens.

--
kubuntu-users mailing list
kubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-users
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 01:21 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org