Old 12-18-2008, 05:29 AM
Steven Vollom

Default Have I been removed from the list?

Dear sirs:

I haven't received any emails from the forum since yesterday, Tuesday,
12:08am. Did I get removed from the list? If I did, would you please tell
me what I did that was wrong. The List is very important to me. I am
finally, after 3 years of trying to learn, learning how to operate and use
Kubuntu. If I have offended anyone, I am sincerely sorry. If I am doing
something wrong, please tell me what to do for me to be acceptable. I love
this forum. I will never do anything that hurts it. If I am hurting it,
just tell me what not to do, I will comply.

Maybe I am stupid and old, but I am sincere. Thank you.

Steven Vollom, fine-artist retired