Old 12-17-2008, 08:36 AM
"O. Sinclair"

Default korganizer / korgac daemon crashes - SOLVED

O. Sinclair wrote:
> Suddenly after a reboot Kontact will not open as korganizer and korgac
> (the korganizer daemon) crashes. I can run Kmail and the others but not
> the "full monty".
>
> Anyone have an idea what might cause this (corrupt files etc) and where
> I can look?

found in ubuntuforums.org:
"Move the file
home/.kde/share/apps/korganizer/std.ics to another folder.
Open kontact (it won't crash with this folder removed).
Add back the file to its original folder."

when I did that korganizer immediately crashed. I edited the file and
found the last entry I had made. Removed it, restarted Kontact and all
is well. Now why it happened is another story...