Old 12-14-2008, 07:44 PM
Glenn R Williams

Default Limit to 4 Languages on KDE Keyboard Layout Switcher?

On Sunday 14 December 2008 14:54:01 Glenn R Williams wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Is there an absolute limit on 4 Languages one can specify for the KDE
> Keyboard Layout Switcher? I seems not to take any more than four selections
> during setup (system-seetings -> Regional & Language --> Keyboard Layout).
>
> I use many different keyboards, and would like to add another to the
> switching list.
>
> TIA,
>
> Glenn

Some more info on this problem:

I manually edited the config file .kde/share/config/kxkbrc

and added a fifth language. Now it shows up when I bring up system-settings,
but not when I try to change it on the task bar. Seems it only wants to hold
4!

Glenn

Glenn