Old 12-14-2008, 02:23 PM
Michael Satterwhite

Default Awk Missing

Earlier, I reported a problem with Apt. Don pointed me to a missing symlink
for apt. On closer examination, I found that Awk is missing from my system. I
have no idea how I could have done a new Hardy install and not have awk, but
clearly it happened.

Could someone point me at a place that I could get awk (sources for
a ./configure, make, make install would be fine)? I'll keep googling, but If
you no of a place, you could save me some time..

Thanks