-   -   kmail: cannot send attachments (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/2116-kmail-cannot-send-attachments.html)

Jan Torben Heuer 11-21-2007 01:15 PM

kmail: cannot send attachments

Anyone else, who cannot send attachments with mail/gutsy?

I tried two different mailservers. Storing mails with attachments within
disconnected-imap folder doesn't work, too: The message cannot be uploaded.

In both cases, the operation hangs at around 20%....

Jan

11-21-2007 05:59 PM

kmail: cannot send attachments

Not sure if this is the right answer but:

When I first installed
Thunderbird2 on my Kubuntu I couldn't send an email to any more than four
people per email and attachments were a no-no.

Solution: make sure to
enable the SSL log-in when sending...

Quoting Jan Torben Heuer
<jtnews@mail2003.dnsalias.org>:

> Anyone else, who cannot
send attachments with mail/gutsy?

> I tried two different
mailservers. Storing mails with attachments within
> disconnected-imap
folder doesn't work, too: The message cannot be uploaded.

In both cases, the operation hangs at around 20%....

> Jan
>

> --
> kubuntu-users mailing
list