Old 12-13-2008, 04:19 PM
Nils Kassube

Default RTL8187B !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lou wrote:
> RTL8187B !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you elaborate? Your subject and the contents look suspiciously like
spam, so it is quite likely that many people on this list don't see your
mail because it is caught by their spam filters.

Well actually I did some research what you might mean with your mail, but
I can't really help except explain why possibly nobody replied.

I found several messages from you to this list which were replies to a
thread about keyboard issues. The problem is that this type of thread
hijacking is that some people (including me) ignored your mail because
they didn't read that particular thread. If the person who knows about a
solution is among those who ignore the thread, you don't get a reply.
Please don't reply to an existing mail but start a new mail to the list
to avoid thread hijacking.

Now, if nobody on this list knows how to solve your problem, you could try
to get help on the usbunt-users list. There are more people on that list
and you might have more luck because your problem seems not to be
specific to Kubuntu.

Nils

Old 12-13-2008, 04:46 PM
"Lou"

RTL8187B
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-14-2008, 12:39 PM
Nils Kassube

Lou wrote:
> Hi Nils, thanks for reply
> I have a problem with this issue, and nobody arround the world help
> I like to use kubuntu, but if no work the wireless I can't connect.
> the problem is that I can see all wireless networks but I can't
> connect.
>
> can you help me ?

Not really. It could be a problem with the driver for your card, but I
don't have a card with your chip set. Maybe you should really ask on the
Ubuntu-users list because there are more people who might know the
RTL8187B. You can subscribe here:

Nils

Old 12-14-2008, 01:55 PM
"Lou"

ok, thanks
I will try in ubuntu list
Lou

Old 12-15-2008, 12:18 PM
Derek Broughton

Lou wrote:

Well, that's certainly annoying and guaranteed to get most of us to
ignore you.
--
derek