Old 12-05-2008, 03:54 PM
"David Van Assche"

Default Translation

oi Guillerme,
Translations for edubuntu and education related apps are a little
disorganised and/or outdated. I would try starting off with the kde
edu pacakges, or other edu- related apps by doing a search for them in
launchpad and then clicking on translations. A quick look shows me
these are all the translatable packages into Brazillian portuguese:

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/intrepid/+lang/pt_BR

You can also help translating the edubuntu web page if you like.

Kind Regards,
David Van Assche

Old 12-05-2008, 04:07 PM
"Anne-Marie Mahfouf"

On Friday 05 December 2008 17:54:48 David Van Assche wrote:

> oi Guillerme,

> Translations for edubuntu and education related apps are a little

> disorganised and/or outdated. I would try starting off with the kde

> edu pacakges, or other edu- related apps by doing a search for them in

> launchpad and then clicking on translations. A quick look shows me

> these are all the translatable packages into Brazillian portuguese:

> https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/intrepid/+lang/pt_BR

> You can also help translating the edubuntu web page if you like.

For KDE apps it would be nicer to integrate KDE brazilian team so the work is done upstream and benefit to all distros using KDE.

http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=pt_BR

Best regards and thanks in advance for your work,

Anne-Marie

Old 12-05-2008, 04:10 PM
"Jordan Mantha"

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 8:54 AM, David Van Assche <dvanassche@gmail.com> wrote:
> oi Guillerme,
> Translations for edubuntu and education related apps are a little
> disorganised and/or outdated. I would try starting off with the kde
> edu pacakges, or other edu- related apps by doing a search for them in
> launchpad and then clicking on translations. A quick look shows me
> these are all the translatable packages into Brazillian portuguese:

How are they disorganized and/or outdated? Which packages? It would be
nice to fix things if we can.

> You can also help translating the edubuntu web page if you like.

That would be a very nice project, do we know how to handle that?
Would translations go on edubuntu.org or on LoCo websites?

-Jordan

Old 02-10-2012, 01:04 AM
Noriko Mizumoto

Fedora packages maintainers

It is Software String Freeze on 14th February next week Tuesday.
From this point, Fedora translators for over 40 languages exert every
possible effort to complete software translation 100%.
So please make sure that your package's latest translatable file is
pushed/uploaded and available at Transifex BY THIS DATE.

Silent string freeze break can cost translation task. If it needs to
happen please tell us at trans at lists, so that we can address it.

Thanks

noriko
Fedora Localization Project