-   -   [kubuntu-users] kde4? (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/1727-kubuntu-users-kde4.html)

Jonathan Riddell 11-20-2007 10:37 PM

[kubuntu-users] kde4?

On Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 08:31:05PM +0000, pkaplan1@comcast.net wrote:
> Are there going to be debs for kde4 rc1?

See http://kubuntu.org/

Jonathan

Paul S 11-21-2007 02:30 AM

[kubuntu-users] kde4?

Jonathan Riddell said the following on 11/20/2007 06:37 PM:
> See http://kubuntu.org/
>
> Jonathan

When I try to follow the installation instructions for gutsy, I find a
bunch of other packages are being upgraded too. For example,
konversation, scorched3d-data, and a bunch of libs. So, are these
needed for kde4rc1 or is it a mistake that they are in the same archive?