-   -   Konqueror the ultimate Linux tool or cool things you can do with it (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/143836-konqueror-ultimate-linux-tool-cool-things-you-can-do.html)

Knapp 08-16-2008 08:03 AM

Konqueror the ultimate Linux tool or cool things you can do with it

I started out this email with the idea of writing about a really cool
thing that I found you could do with Konqueror. I had no idea that
this was possible after years of use. Then I found someone who had
already done this.

http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10878_11-6102390.html

On other I found in the URL adress space type
py:math
and you will be given a search of google python manual.

type
man:ls
and you will be given a great printout of the man command in a nice
KDE GUI format. Works for all man searches and it lists other commands
as you type too!

Does anyone else know of cool things konqueror can do?

--
Douglas E Knapp