Old 08-13-2008, 07:47 AM
Knapp

Default Invite to a new group to promote Free Olympics: Was NBC will not play video for linux!! Time for a lettering?

Sorry about this being a bit off topic but the idea came from trying
to fix a problem with Ubuntu users Not being able to view the
Olympics.

This is almost off topic but for the fact that I want to promote Linux
and the freedom and peace that Ubuntu represents.

Please join me at this email group to continue this. Also if you are
on other lists that might have users that would join then please
invite them also!

free-olympics@googlegroups.com

--
Douglas E Knapp