Old 08-12-2008, 10:21 AM
Nils Kassube

Default SOLVED !!! Help!!! My desktop contains icons for deleted files. How do I fix this?

Peter Williams wrote:
> I selected KDE as my default and I then rebooted and KDE 4.0 started
> fine.

Oh, you didn't mention that you were using KDE 4.0 - I expected you were
using the default version 3.5.9. Those versions are quite different, so
maybe that's why it didn't work as I had expected. Anyway, it's good to
see you solved your problems.

Nils