Old 08-09-2008, 12:05 PM
Alain Muls

Default KDE v4.1 has printing problems

Hi

I like the new KDE v4.1 but apparently the printing from KDE applications is
not functional. Other applications, such as acrobat and firefox, still print
without problem, but it takes ages before a KDE application (okular,
konqueror, ...) open up the print dialogue.

Any advice
Tx/Alain

Old 08-09-2008, 06:41 PM
"p.daniels"

On Saturday August 9 2008 07:05:24 Alain Muls wrote:

> Hi

> I like the new KDE v4.1 but apparently the printing from KDE applications

> is not functional. Other applications, such as acrobat and firefox, still

> print without problem, but it takes ages before a KDE application (okular,

> konqueror, ...) open up the print dialogue.

> Any advice

> Tx/Alain

It's b0rken. My system sees my printer (at least it sees its name), but will only "print" to PDF.

-p.