-   -   KDE 4.1. - Laptopkeys (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/139925-kde-4-1-laptopkeys.html)

Karl Vanwynsberghe 08-08-2008 06:15 PM

KDE 4.1. - Laptopkeys

Hey,

I'm using Kubuntu 8.04 with KDE 4.1.
I've noticed that some of my laptop keys, like in- and decreasing volume, no
longer work since my step to 4.1.

I've tested the Kubuntu daily live cd from today and noticed that it's working
now.

Does anyone know the difference or where to look?

Thx, Karl

Just some info about how i keep my image up to date;
using rsync... :~$ rsync -vzhP
rsync://cdimage.ubuntu.com/cdimage/kubuntu/daily-live/current/*i386.iso
/home/karl/cdimage/intrepid-desktop-i386.iso