Old 08-08-2008, 03:07 PM
"D. R. Evans"

Default quick launcher and konq

I have konq set to start from a click on the panel quick launcher, but it
does so with the wrong profile. Does anyone know where the configuration
file is that I can edit so as to force Konq to start with the correct
profile when I use the quick launcher?

Doc

--
Web: http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR

Old 08-08-2008, 03:16 PM
"Jonas Norlander"

2008/8/8 D. R. Evans <doc.evans@gmail.com>:
> I have konq set to start from a click on the panel quick launcher, but it
> does so with the wrong profile. Does anyone know where the configuration
> file is that I can edit so as to force Konq to start with the correct
> profile when I use the quick launcher?
>
> Doc

Start konqueror with the --profile option: "konqueror -profile <mysavedprofile>"

Old 08-08-2008, 03:21 PM
Donn

On Friday, 08 August 2008 17:07:20 D. R. Evans wrote:
> Does anyone know where the configuration
> file is that I can edit so as to force Konq to start with the correct
> profile when I use the quick launcher?
In the props of the shortcut icon, use this command:
konqueror --profile filemanagement

Replace as you need.