Old 08-07-2008, 03:10 PM
Rod Warren

Default 3G problems

Hi Guys

*
I use a 3G wireless
modem when I'm in Belgium and wish to use Linux as it is far more stable and
reliable then the dreaded "w " OS's but have a problem that the 3G dongle only
has a .EXE file and is not compatable with Linux
*
Please help this
NUBEE
*
thanks
Rod

Not happy with your email address?

Get the one you

really want - millions of new email addresses available now at Yahoo!--
kubuntu-users mailing list
kubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Old 08-07-2008, 03:19 PM
Gordon Schulz

On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 15:10, Rod Warren <rodwwarren@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I use a 3G wireless
> modem when I'm in Belgium and wish to use Linux as it is far more stable and
> reliable then the dreaded "w " OS's but have a problem that the 3G dongle only
> has a .EXE file and is not compatable with Linux
Which Vendor/Model?
--
Gordon.