Old 08-07-2008, 12:21 PM
"O. Sinclair"

Default KDE 4.1 - just an opinion

I have now played around a bit with KDE (Kubuntu to be more specific)
4.1 in a VirtualBox and my very short opinion is:
1. work in progress
2. very good looking (I mean graphics, some apps are much improved and
so on)
3. for productivity though I will stick to KDE3 for a few releases more
- at least

I will keep it "in the box" and upgrade when new releases arrive so I
can decide when I think it is ready to be my production environment.

Regards,
Sinclair

and to all kde-developers - keep up the good work, am sure KDE4 WILL
become brilliant