Old 08-06-2008, 03:42 PM
Neil Winchurst

Default Holsworthy Memorial Hall meetings

I have now had a few responses to a possible meeting in Holsworthy. So
far it seems that the best time to suit all would be a Saturday
afternoon. I have checked today and that would normally be fine.

I am waiting to hear if anything is booked for future Saturdays so that
I can give a list of available dates. Meanwhile a little more information.

The Hall stands in the main car park in Holsworthy. There is a fee to
pay of course, up until 6pm every day. The cost for 4 hours parking is
1.50, so buying a ticket on or after 2pm would give us the rest of the day.

In the computer suite there are plenty of free 15 amp sockets. I have
explained that we would not want to use the computers that are in the
room, but would bring our own, those of is who have laptops.

The internet should be available via a wireless link. I am waiting for
confirmation of that.

There is a kitchen where we could make tea or coffee (bring your own
supplies).

I have not yet finalised about the cost of the room, but they will try
to keep it as low as possible.

More info soon ......

Neil Winchurst