Old 08-06-2008, 03:34 PM
Alain Muls

Default KDE v4.1

Hi kubuntu-users

I already reported that I regularly took a test run of KDE v4.
Since the release of the v4.1 I am really enjoining the new KDE and it
is with some regrets that I dare not use it during "work hours". A
couple of questions remain open for me:
- when you add widgets to the panels, one can select to have them
justified (L-R-C), but I miss a sort op separator or spacer to create
empty space between the widgets.
- is there a widget which displays a popup with all open applications in
them?
- the scroll on background and consequently switching of desktops does
not seem to work
- I try konqueror for webbrowsing but I miss the smooth scroll from
firefox and the search as you type feature, though I saw in the toolbar
customization that there is such an entry

I sincerely hope the HDE team can keep up its work!
Tx guys

Bye/Alain