-   -   Fwd: Kubuntu KDE4.1 - Dolphin won't start (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/137708-fwd-kubuntu-kde4-1-dolphin-wont-start.html)

Karl Vanwynsberghe 08-05-2008 07:43 AM

Fwd: Kubuntu KDE4.1 - Dolphin won't start

Here is the result...

karl@laptop:~$ ps aux | grep "d*lph*"
root 7 0.0 0.0 0 0 ? S< 08:59 0:00 [khelper]
avahi 4946 0.0 0.0 2760 468 ? Ss 08:59 0:00 avahi-daemon:
chroot helper
karl 8447 0.0 0.1 3004 756 pts/1 R+ 09:39 0:00 grep d*lph*

So Dolphin isn't running currently.

Other idea's?

Karl,