Old 08-01-2008, 05:59 PM

Default konqueror4.1 settings

Many of the changes I make to konqueror 4.1 settings are lost when I exit the program.

I can't save the icon size or the relative position of the toolbars.
I am also unable to have konqi re-open with the bookmarks sidebar visible.

I've tried configing a window and then saving as a profile, but no go.

Is this a bug, a feature or a problem only I'm having?

Paul