Old 07-31-2008, 10:16 PM
"Manuel McLure"

Default audiocd:/ kioslave and KDE 4.1

Has anyone had success using the audiocd:/ kioslave on KDE 4.1? When I
use it, I see the tracks of the CD in the root directory as .wav
files, and I see Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, MP3 and other subdirectories, but
if I open one of the subdirectories (except for Full Disc) it's empty.
Amarok (using the 3.5 kioslave) sees the MP3/Ogg files just fine. Just
wondering if I'm missing something obvious, or if I should report this
as a bug. This works fine on 3.5.