Old 07-30-2008, 12:27 PM
Jens Strohschnitter

Default No Flash in Firefox 3 but in seamonkey

Hi list,

I've updated my Firefox from 2x to 3.0.1. But Flash do not work for me.
The plugin is installed as flashplugin-alternative.so in [..]firefox-addons/plugins
and [..]firefox/plugins links to that. Also seamonkeys plugindirectory is
linked to firefox-addons/plugins and in seamonkey flash works fine.
I've googled all known flashproblem-solutions but nothing worked for so far :-(

--
kind regards,

Jens Strohschnitter

LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX

Set the controls
for the heart of the sun

LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX

Old 08-05-2008, 08:28 PM
"Juan Kawada"

Have you tried uninstalling the flash plugin and re-installing?

I'm not using kubuntu right now so i can't check, but i think there is a plugin in the repo that's called someting like mozilla-plugin-non-free. try searching mozilla and see what comes up.