Old 07-29-2008, 07:41 PM
Art Alexion

Default medibuntu archives down?

Old 07-30-2008, 06:57 AM
"O. Sinclair"

Glenn R Williams wrote:
> Yes, I think somewhere I read that a server was down...
>
> On Tuesday 29 July 2008 12:34:37 Art Alexion wrote:
>> That worked. That was the way I enabled it a year ago and the way I
>> re-enabled it when I upgraged gutsy->hardy, but it had stopped working.
>> Maybe they changed the hostname or folder?
>>
>> On Tuesday 29 July 2008 11:53:29 am Glenn R Williams wrote:
>>> Yesterday I tried:
>>>
>>> sudo wget http://www.medibuntu.org/sources.list.d/hardy.list -O
>>> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/medibuntu.list
>>>
>>> and this worked. It is explained the Medibuntu website:
>>>
>>> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Medibuntu#Adding the Repositories
>>>
>>> HTH,
>>>
>>> Glenn

At the moment I get:
W: GPG error: http://packages.medibuntu.org hardy Release: The following
signatures were invalid: BADSIG 2EBC26B60C5A2783 Medibuntu Packaging
Team <admin@lists.medibuntu.org>

this had happened before... I vaguely remember so dont bash me if it is
wrong. Any way to correct that, I already tried reinstalling
medibuntu-keyring package?

Old 07-30-2008, 01:20 PM
Derek Broughton

Art Alexion wrote:

> On Tuesday 29 July 2008 1:43:49 pm Derek Broughton wrote:
>>> It worked for close to a year before it stopped this week.
>>
>> It didn't. *A couple of months back I went a week without being able to
>> reach Medibuntu
>
> You know that's not what I meant.

Well, know I didn't...

> Of course servers go down occasionally
> and come back up, but I didn't have to reconfigure the sources.list to get
> it to work again when they were offline for short bits before.

And I didn't have to reconfigure anything this week. This week's outage
seemed to me exactly the same as previous ones.
--
derek

Old 07-30-2008, 02:55 PM
Art Alexion