Old 07-28-2008, 07:55 AM
"Oybek Nuriddinov"

Default 2 questions.

Hello everybody.
Could you please tell me about a few questions.
I know it is off-topic for you. I couldn't find it from the official site.

1.Hom many participants(members) in Kubuntu project?

2.Who is decision maker and how many are they?
TIA

Old 07-28-2008, 08:06 AM
Donn

On Monday, 28 July 2008 09:55:08 Oybek Nuriddinov wrote:
> 1.Hom many participants(members) in Kubuntu project?
Me. I am sockpuppeting all the others.

> 2.Who is decision maker and how many are they?
Me, naturally.

Old 07-29-2008, 06:24 AM
"JD. Brown"

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 1:55 AM, Oybek Nuriddinov <oybekfedora@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everybody.
> Could you please tell me about a few questions.
> I know it is off-topic for you. I couldn't find it from the official site.
>
> 1.Hom many participants(members) in Kubuntu project?

https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-members

Also see:

https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Meetings

> 2.Who is decision maker and how many are they?

There are several decision makers within Kubuntu.

Become a member and start working your issue(s) up the chain of command.

JD. Brown

Linux User # 375995 - http://counter.li.org/

Debian - http://www.debian.org/intro/about