Old 07-24-2008, 05:49 AM
homayoon taheri

Default A Question about openoffice

Hi
I need to draw some shapes in my documents in OO-Writer.
Why isn't there connector line type in OO Writer Drawing? Or I Can't
find it?

Please help me.

Old 07-24-2008, 06:22 AM
Bas Roufs

homayoon taheri wrote:
> Hi
> I need to draw some shapes in my documents in OO-Writer.
> Why isn't there connector line type in OO Writer Drawing? Or I Can't
> find it?
>
> Please help me.

Start Open Office.
Main menu 'VIEUW'.
Click at 'toolbars'.
Than click at 'drawing'.
Than you will see several drawing options/ menu at the bottom.

Bas.

--
Viaconsensus

Rainbow News, views and visions: CircleLetterRainbow.net

European Rainbow Gathering in Serbia: Eurogathering.Rainbowinfo.net

Open source operating system: Linux - Kubuntu 7.10, Kubuntu.org