Old 07-23-2008, 06:57 PM
Chakravarthy Sridhar

Default Scour.com invite from Chakravarthy Sridhar

Hey,

Did you hear about Scour? It is the next gen search engine with Google/Yahoo/MSN results and user comments all on one page. Best of all we get paid for using it by earning points with every search, comment and vote. The points are redeemable for Visa gift cards! It's like earning credit card or airline points just for searching! Hit the link below to join for free and we will both get points!

http://scour.com/invite/tughlas/

I know you'll like it!

- Chakravarthy Sridhar