Old 07-22-2008, 08:57 AM
Mark Fraser

Default Can no longer share folders with Samba

I tried to download some files onto my Lifedrive last night, but kept getting
some error code popping up. I then tried using Samba on the same computer
that the shared folders were on and keep getting an error saying:

The file or folder smb://mfraser@rachael/Downloads does not exist.

I have followed the instructions at
http://counter.li.orghttp://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=202605 ,but it
still won't work. The last time I know it did work was on the 6th June. Has
there been any changes to Samba since then that would cause this?

--
Registered Linux User #466407