Old 07-19-2008, 05:29 PM
Kaj Haulrich

Default Temp applet?

On Saturday 19 July 2008 19:14:46 Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Is there a panel applet that can show the cpu temp? I do have
> lmsensors installed. Thanks.

KSysGuard.

Kaj Haulrich.
--
*** Sent from a 100% Microsoft-free computer ***
********* Running Linux (Kubuntu 8.04) *********

Old 07-19-2008, 05:34 PM
"Jonas Norlander"

2008/7/19 Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@gmail.com>:
> Is there a panel applet that can show the cpu temp? I do have
> lmsensors installed. Thanks.
>
> --
> Dotan Cohen

I like Kima.

/ Jonas

Old 07-19-2008, 05:55 PM
"Dotan Cohen"

2008/7/19 Kaj Haulrich <kaj@haulrich.net>:
> On Saturday 19 July 2008 19:14:46 Dotan Cohen wrote:
>> Is there a panel applet that can show the cpu temp? I do have
>> lmsensors installed. Thanks.
>
> KSysGuard.

I do have ksysguard running in the panel. I don't see where I can
configure what is displayed. I have CPU and memory graphs. How does
one add temp?

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old 07-19-2008, 06:00 PM
"Dotan Cohen"

2008/7/19 Jonas Norlander <jonorland@gmail.com>:
> I like Kima.

Thanks, Jonas. I have some graphics corruption with Kima but it seems nice.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old 07-19-2008, 06:05 PM
Kaj Haulrich

On Saturday 19 July 2008 19:55:50 Dotan Cohen wrote:
> 2008/7/19 Kaj Haulrich <kaj@haulrich.net>:
> > On Saturday 19 July 2008 19:14:46 Dotan Cohen wrote:
> >> Is there a panel applet that can show the cpu temp? I do have
> >> lmsensors installed. Thanks.
> >
> > KSysGuard.
>
> I do have ksysguard running in the panel. I don't see where I can
> configure what is displayed. I have CPU and memory graphs. How
> does one add temp?

Sorry to have misunderstood your request for an "applet".

In KSysGuard, in the left-hand panel: expand it to show ACPI -->
Thermal Zone --> Temperature. Then drag the tiny symbol to a window.

HTH

Kaj Haulrich.