Old 07-19-2008, 03:03 AM
"Adams Tetteh"

Default Reply urgently.

From: Mr. Adams Tetteh.
International commercial bank limited
Accra-Ghana.

Dear friend,

While searching for the kind of investment I will embark on, something just compelled me to seek for your assistance on this transaction and I have this strong personal conviction that you can handle this transaction perfectly on my behalf.

I am Mr. Adams Tetteh, a manager with international commercial bank here in Ghana West Africa, my branch made excess profit of $5,750.000.00 during the last fiscal year, which I placed on Non-Resident account without a beneficiary in our bank since i have already submitted 2007 approved end of the year report to our head office. In essence i need a trustworthy foreigner whom will stand as the original depositor of this fund, so that the fund will be transferred to his company or private account immediately.

I will use my position to influence this project in other to expedite the transfer by our bank head office. I intend to part with 30% of this fund to you as gratification while 70% shall be for me. This transaction is purely legal and practically no risks involve.*

*
I await your positive reply for more details and the next step to follow.
Best regards,
Mr. Adams Tetteh