-   -   No network after suspension (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/126725-no-network-after-suspension.html)

Valter Mura 07-17-2008 08:11 PM

No network after suspension

Hi All,

when I resume after a suspension the system loses the "line". I have a LAN,
that's to say the comp is connected to Internet by an adsl modem through a
LAN cable.
this is strange, because before last main release (8.04) my system worked
well...

--
Valter
Gnupgp ID: 0xD7274715 in hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com

"Willy Hamra" 07-18-2008 08:34 PM

No network after suspension

when I resume after a suspension the system loses the "line". I have a LAN,

that's to say the comp is connected to Internet by an adsl modem through a

LAN cable.

this is strange, because before last main release (8.04) my system worked

well...

suspension from RAM or HD? standby or hibernate? it would be strange if it didn't work with suspend to HD, as for the other one, it always creates problems with my connection, on both linux and windows. but you say it worked in previous versions?it could be a kernel issue, but as far as i've experienced, it's usually hardware issues.

--
George Carlin *- "Electricity is really just organized lightning."